Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"Liiightbulb" moment in the kitchen

With all of my writing, I have to have time to eat right? Well, a week or so ago I had a "Liiightbulp" moment (from 'Despicable Me' of course ;D) in the Kitchen. It's called 'Ema's Spaghetti Sandwich'.
No it does not have noodles on it but it does have spaghetti sauce. I'm genius, I know!! ;)

 
So you have to be dying to have the recipe after this -->  
right?

Here's the recipe:



Ema's Spaghetti Sandwich
2 slices of bread
Gouda Cheese (or what ever you want, we only have gouda)
Spaghetti Sauce
Crisp & Crunchy Lettuce (optional)

First put an even amount of spaghetti sauce on both pieces of bread.











Next the cheese. 
*Note: Cheese is only on ONE piece of bread.












Then toast both pieces of bread in the toaster oven between 3-5 min. depending on how high your toaster oven cooks.
Pull out (carefully!!) and put your crisp & crunchy lettuce on. If you don't want lettuce. . *sigh* then you can eat it now, but know I am very disapointed in you for not eating your veggies. 
* shaming you non-veggie eaters *
Even if you don't have lettuce (shame!), you have to admit this picture is good. ; )
And enjoy!! :D
I am enjoying my lettuce spaghetti sandwich. : )











If you tried this and enjoyed it, please let me know in a comment below. If you didn't like it. . .I'm terribly sorry.
Anyways, hoped you liked an insert of my Teenage life. : D
SMILE people! Your Author, EmaBug

No comments: