![]() |
| These two are drawings inspired by 'Mrs. Frisby & the Rats of Nimh'. |
![]() |
| This was inspired by 'Despicable Me'. " "Your cousins did it!" "Wwhhaat??" ". : D |
![]() |
| This is inspired by my love of music. : ) |
![]() |
| I like drawing Nature the best so, I draw that the most. ; ) |
![]() |
| A waterfall. <3 |
![]() |
| I draw a lot of nature. : D |
| This was inspired from two of my fav songs from 'Quest for Camelot', 'I Stand Alone' & 'Fly On My Fathers Wings'. <3 |
| An imaginary sunset. |
| Nature. . .*sigh* ; ) |
| I also love drawing flowers and I invented this silver glowing white flower. : D |
| This was inspired by the rose in 'Beauty & The Best' my all time fav Princess movie. I'm so a girl, I know. ; D |
| Another imaginary sunset/sunrise. . .don't know which. |
| Nature : ) |
| This was inspired by the song 'Your Are Loved (Don't Give Up)' by Josh Groban. <3 |
| This was also inspired by the song 'Your Are Loved (Don't Give Up)' by Josh Groban. : D |
| This was inspired by Eeyore from Winnie the Poo-Bear . Who doesn't love Eeyore or Winnie the Poo!?!? |
| This was inspired by the song 'Fireflies' by Owl City. : ) |
| This was inspired by Autumn Leaves. |
| This was a report for 'Fablehaven' by Brandon Mull. The fairy is the one who helped Kendra lead the attack against the Demon & Muriel, the Witch, who were attacking the magical preserve, Fablehaven. If you haven't read this series yet, you should!! And sorry if ruined the 1st book for you. :( |
| I'm not sure why I drew this. . .maybe because of the turmoil inside of me at the time?? Oh well, another mystery for another day. ; ) |
So if you liked my drawings, please comment!! : )
Hoped you liked this insert of my TeEnAgE LiFe. : D
SMILE people! Your Author, EmaBug






No comments:
Post a Comment