Ok
here's the link to ~Our Buzz~, the site I made to replace Buzz, which
is sadly being retired sooner (hopefully later), for me and my friends.
If I didn't add to you please let me know and I can (but I'll need your
email, I promise never to use it, or spam it). Also, it's kinda weird on how to be able to post so here's how:
1. Click the 'Sign in' button at the very bottom of the home page. <-(Most important step!!)
2. Sign in, and you can now post (by going to 'buzz posts by U!' and click the New Post button) and comment.
3. To post a comment on a post, you have to click on the title of the post and then you can post a comment.
Oh, and you'll probably need the link: buzzcrazyness
Hope ya like it!!
1. Click the 'Sign in' button at the very bottom of the home page. <-(Most important step!!)
2. Sign in, and you can now post (by going to 'buzz posts by U!' and click the New Post button) and comment.
3. To post a comment on a post, you have to click on the title of the post and then you can post a comment.
Oh, and you'll probably need the link: buzzcrazyness
Hope ya like it!!
SMILE people! Your Author, EmaBug
P.S. You'll probably only be able to access ~Our Buzz~ if you have a gmail email account since it was made using Google Sites. But you can try! :) ~*~ EmaBug
No comments:
Post a Comment