Thursday, October 13, 2011

Adventures in China: RaNdOm StUfF

Hiya!

I've been busy, busy with school and projects and thought you'd like to see some pic's of what I've been up to. Enjoy!! :D
First School Pic's:

This is a snake I drew that was in a story I read for English.
This is a elephant I also drew.













I also took this one for Photography.
This is picture I took for Photography










Second FOOD Pic's:

We made Pico De Gallo, tortilla chips, and french fries for a Sunday dinner. It was yummy. . .










. . .Homemade Popcorn too!! :D
Homemade Crepes. . . :)
























As you can see, we make a lot of different types of food. :D
Third RaNdOm StUfF:
This is a picture of the Hong Kong Temple I made for a secret sister gift for Girls Camp (which is today).  I edited the picture on Picnik/Facebook, then I made a frame for it out of cardboard. I spent $0 on it and I'm very proud of my handy work. What do you think of it?


These are 3 of my siblings with a "new" bike someone in our branch gave us.





This is a puppy we were dog sitting for someone in our branch. He's name is Ki. Isn't he cute!?


































Fourth MUTUAL Movie!! :D


Ok, so this is a slide show of some pictures that I took for a YM/YW digital scavenger hunt. Enjoy!! (and comment plz!!)

 So, that's what I've been doing in 4 parts (sorta)!! Hoped you liked the taste of my teenage life!!
SMILE people! Your Author, EmaBug





No comments: