Thursday, March 22, 2012

Some ramblings. . .

Hey, so I have some rambles that are going through my head. :) A lot of it is about music but also bout other stuff. :)
Last night for Young Womens, we went and saw a play that one of the girls was in. The play was. . .interesting, but the acting was really good. :) 
I had a good time,but on the way home I just felt really tired and just wanted to be home. I really like spending time with the girls in our branch, but last night I just didn't enjoy it as much. I'm not sure why. . .I guess it could be because I was tired, I don't know. :-/ I just know that all I wanted then, was to be home and with my family and that I didn't enjoy the time with the YW as much as I thought I would. Living here in Shanghai, I think I've become closer with my family and that even though my relationships with them can get "strained", I depend on them more. I enjoy the time I have with them more, even if it's just sitting in the same room together and reading or something, my love for my family is stronger because of our move here. And now that I think about it, I think Heavenly Father sent us here so we could grow closer as a family and be a stronger family because of it. I love my family.<3
That's my more personal rambles. :)
Now for my music rambles.

There are two songs that I've really enjoyed listing to. The first is 'The Ride' by Brett Raymond, but I couldn't find the lyrics ANYWHERE!! :P If you know where to find them PLEASE let me know!! This is a great song!!
Second is more like an artist and a bunch of songs instead of one. :) So the artist is Enya and her album 'Paint the Sky with Stars: The Best of Enya'

1. Orinoco Flow
2. Caribbean Blue
3. Book of Days
4. Anywhere is
5. Only if. . .
6. The Celts
7. China Roses
8. Shepherd Moons
9. Ebudae
10. Storms in Africa
11. Watermark
12. Paint the Sky with Stars
13. Marble Halls
14. On My Way Home
15. The Memory of Trees
16. Boadicea 

Some of my top favorite songs in this album are: Orinoco Flow, Storms in Africa, and Anywhere is
All of these songs I danced to in my Dance Class back in Mesa, so they are personal to me and have a lot of memories from then.
I love all of these songs though. Defiantly music I recommend!! It's amazing music.

Well, I think I'm done with my rambles now. :)
Sm:)e everyone!
Your Author, EmaBug

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome Ema. And for others, I got to dance to those songs also in dance class, we had the same teacher. :)