I am so happy right now!! :)
We are having a District YM/YW activity this Saturday, but yesterday my Dad said he was going out of town for a business trip and wouldn't be back in time to go with me and my sister to the activity. I have to honest, I almost cried. Living in China is hard and I barely see my Dad because of his long commute to work and I had been really looking forward to spending the evening with him. I was really kinda upset about it.
BUT, today, through chat, he told me that his business had been cancelled and he wasn't going out of town this week.
HE COULD COME TO THE BRANCH ACTIVITY!!!
So, you can understand (hopefully) my joy of being able to spend time with my Dad when I thought I wouldn't be able to.
SO. . .yea, that's it. :)
Happy New Year everyone!!! :D
I'm hoping a lot is going to change this year and honestly, kinda scared about what changes they'll be. ;)
I'm also going to 14 in 10 days!!! :D
Not like I'm counting down or anything. . .
SMILE people! Your Author, EmaBug
We are having a District YM/YW activity this Saturday, but yesterday my Dad said he was going out of town for a business trip and wouldn't be back in time to go with me and my sister to the activity. I have to honest, I almost cried. Living in China is hard and I barely see my Dad because of his long commute to work and I had been really looking forward to spending the evening with him. I was really kinda upset about it.
BUT, today, through chat, he told me that his business had been cancelled and he wasn't going out of town this week.
HE COULD COME TO THE BRANCH ACTIVITY!!!
So, you can understand (hopefully) my joy of being able to spend time with my Dad when I thought I wouldn't be able to.
SO. . .yea, that's it. :)
Happy New Year everyone!!! :D
I'm hoping a lot is going to change this year and honestly, kinda scared about what changes they'll be. ;)
I'm also going to 14 in 10 days!!! :D
Not like I'm counting down or anything. . .
SMILE people! Your Author, EmaBug



No comments:
Post a Comment