
These are our potted plants; Garlic, Beans, Rosemary, Flowers, Basil, Tomato, Succulent, and a Mother of thousands.
This is our Bean plant. It even has two little pods!!. Ye-pee!!I had to take a picture of it!!! ;)
Daisy's.

Tomatoes.

Jalapeno. There are two other peppers, but the don't look so good. I'll post them when we hopefully bring them back to good health.

Mint.
Aloe Vera. (top of gardenia)
Gardenia.
Onions, cucumbers, strawberries, and later, we're going to put pumpkins and water melons here too.
Pumpkins. (Anne's) These are the pumpkins that we are going to put with the the onions, etc.
Sunflowers. (Beca's)
Watermelon. (Mine) These are the watermelons that we are going to put with the the onions, pumpkins, and etc.
We also have desert plants and a apricot tree, apple tree, and orange tree on the side of the house.
It's been lots of fun and we all hope that we can keep these plants ALIVE!!!








2 comments:
I LOVE our Garden!!!!!!!!!!! and Good pictures Ema :)
And great job helping us remember that we have one so that we'll take care of it!!!
Post a Comment